Right now in my little corner of the world, I’m….
- rejoicing in my one little word project.
- reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer.
- curious about finding the best chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- happy that Mr. Rosey is able to come home for dinner and relax on the weekend.
- excited for Little Miss C, who lost her third tooth.
- pleased Big Sis M had her expander removed from her mouth.
- loving cheering Big Sis M at her basketball games.
- smiling when I see Little Miss C reading with Mr. Rosey.
- exhausted and glad that Catholic Schools Week is a success and over.
- watching the rain fall and seeing the pond fill up with water…finally.
- wondering if it will ever snow.
- melancholy sometimes.
- organizing the disaster area also known as my creative space in the office.
- looking for curtains for the guest bedroom.
- planning the Super Bowl party menu.
- journaling with the Day One app – love this one.
- taking lots of pictures and learning.
- beginning to document with Project Life.