Right now, in my little corner of the world I’m…
- delighted to celebrate my birthday and will rejoice in my 47th year.
- munching on our homemade Christmas cookies – cookie love.
- thankful for a blessed Christmas full of family, friends and faith.
- appreciating my niece, Sissy, for all her help in making the magic happen.
- wondering if Christmas can last more than one day.
- bummed that we have to take down our perfectly, imperfect “Whooville” live Christmas tree.
- loving the amazing Christmas card my Aunt Judy made for the Girlies.
- reading Divergent by Veronica Roth and can’t put it down.
- wanting to read Insurgent by Veronica Roth next.
- thinking about my one little word for 2013.
- missing Mimi and Poppa and their joyful presence when they visit us.
- prepping for Project Life 2013.
- happy we will be ringing in the new year at home with family while playing games, watching college bowl games and eating good food.
- excited about the beginning of a new year. Hello Twenty Thirteen.
- hoping I can finish my December journal this week.
- wishing it would snow…really snow.