Right now, in my little corner of the world I’m…
- appreciating that our family came from Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky and Iowa to spend Thanksgiving together and to celebrate Little Miss C’s birthday.
- rubbing my belly, because I’m still full from all the Thanksgiving day goodness.
- happy that Little Miss C had fun at her birthday pajama party and she loved the clam chowder, meat loaf, brussels sprouts and cheesecake at her family party.
- printing the story of Jesus and different activity cards to get the Advent calendar ready for Little Miss C and Big Sis M.
- thanking Sissy for wrapping all the Christmas books – 25 – one for each day til Christmas.
- giggling when I remember how freezing cold and windy it was when we cut down our first live Christmas tree.
- grateful that Mimi, Poppa, Little Miss C and Big Sis M put up with Mr. Rosey and I as we ran from tree to tree to find the perfect one. Our tree is perfectly imperfect and we love it.
- crafting the pages for my December journal and really delighted to do this project all month.
- writing my list and checking it twice and if you know me, probably three times.
- thinking about the Christmas dinner menu.
- wanting to treasure each moment during December. It’s very easy for me to get ahead of myself and worry about my “to do” list for tomorrow and not be in the here and now.
- praying everyone has a peaceful and joyous holiday season.