What makes Mimi so special? Well…let me count the ways David Letterman style.
The TOP TEN LIST of the best things about Mimi starting with…
10) She has the patience of a saint. She lived with three male persons for all those years. Enough said.
9) She’ll chop, stir, fold, set, make, wipe, water, wash…whatever. Actually, she volunteers. In other words, she always wants to help and I appreciate it so much.
8) She’s frugal beyond compare and proud of it. “That’s right baby!” She stitched and re-sewed and stitched again a good ‘o Lands End swimsuit for years, just to keep it going. Eventually, the suit still needed to go to swimsuit heaven. Yep. That’s the one.
8) She wanted a sun room and she had it built. Mimi is a strong-willed woman with a soft heart who knows what she wants and she goes for it. Way to set a great example for those fabulous granddaughters and Nathan too!
7) She cares about my opinion and thinks I might know something about nothing…like where to buy a good brassiere. Isn’t that a great word? Sounds so fancy. Mimi deserves fancy.
6) She gets goofy with the best of them. I know where Mr. Rosey gets it from.
5) She made the cutest Christmas stockings for our family and keepsake baby blankets for the girls. She has a huge, giving heart and loves us A LOT!
4) She loves her granddaughters and she goes the extra mile to spend special time with them. The girls adore her, too.
3) She got busy with Poppa and this handsome guy was delivered by the stork. Mimi + Poppa = Mr. Rosey.
Mr. Rosey is so handsome that I couldn’t choose only one picture.
2) Without that handsome guy, we wouldn’t have these two beauties. Thanks Mimi!
And the #1 most special thing about Mimi is….
1) You’re the best Mom, Mimi, Wife, Aunt, Sister, Friend and we are so blessed to be a family. We wish you the happiest of birthdays and know that we love you!